11th - Admission Enquiry
- The minimum age of admission to Nursery is three years and for KG-I, it is four
- The parents or the guardian should introduce the child in person to the Principal.
- For admission to any class other than Nursery and KGI candidates must pass an entrance test. The test will be based on the subjects taught in the class immediately below the one to which they seek the admission.
- The true copy of date of birth certificate must be submitted for the admission in pre-primary classes and class I
- For the admission in class II and above the following documents are to be submitted along with the application form. TC duly counter signed, photocopy of the report card, copy of caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC, SSSM ID & Family